Due to rising lumber costs, we have added a 20% material surcharge to our prices. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Lancaster Style Backyard Shed Designs in KY & TN
The Lancaster-style shed is a unique and beautiful storage building made for those who want plenty of room and a bit of class in their outdoor storage buildings. This building can be used as a prefab garage, a shed, a backwoods prefab cabin, and more. The options for backyard shed designs are vast. So if you are looking for a portable building in KY and TN, this Lancaster-style shed is a great option. Browse our photos for backyard shed designs in KY.
Photos of our lancaster-style backyard shed designs in KY
Ideas from our backyard shed designs in KY & TN
Do you need mental inspiration or stimulation to help you find the right BACKYARD SHED DESIGNS IN KY? We can offer a few tips from our experience to help you on your journey.
These Lancaster-style outdoor storage sheds start with the basics of regular portable buildings. However, they go far beyond that.
Consider the following possibilities:
- A storage unit in your backyard that adds style to your living area and surroundings. These sheds help spice up their surroundings wherever they are placed. You can even add a small dormer to break up the monotony of the roof.
- A picturesque cabin in your backwoods. These sheds can be customized with extra windows and doors to bring a more classy look and feel.
- A backyard studio or office. Although they start with the basics of any other shed, they can be turned into a beautiful building, complete with insulation and finishing on the inside. Imagine a little office in the backyard where you work effectively and efficiently. Remove your work life from your home life, but don’t leave home.
- A beautiful garage. We create backyard shed designs in KY so that you can use The Lancaster to park your car and protect it from the weather. Just add a garage door so that you can easily enter and exit the building with your car.
- A small shop. This Lancaster shed can be turned into a good-looking and spacious workspace and tool storage. Furnish with your own workbench and toolboxes to create a productive workspace.